Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A brief editorial comment

If I find myself with a free block of time these days, I'll import a particularly interesting CD while listening to it, then upload it to Rapidshare while typing a few thoughts about it. Hard work it's not. The most taxing part is finding a decent image of the cover online to post (and that's not alway successful, obviously). I just move my fingers, mostly, and the magic of the Internets does the rest.

It's fun to share, just like they taught us in kindergarten. But it's even more fun for me when I get a little feedback. So please don't be shy about leaving comment or kind word. And thanks for stopping by and partaking of this extraordinary music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you do is greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Best wishes to you.

Saverino

jose juan said...

Today I discover your blog and I'm looking at your work, I congratulate for it. I don't know if you do know "www.jazzbluesclub.com", it is a russian club with hundreds of many interesting records, maybe valuable for your free time project.